They say no one born wishes they were a victim of abortion. I do. My family was fine but the others around me made me a monster. My family had to hide from my rage. I never told them the things that went on at school. The physical and mental assault, the blackmail, the coercion, the SA. I tried to drown myself when I was 9 and again, at 45. I overdosed at 43, and would have made it if a nosy ass cop had not thought I flipped him off. I fucking hate humanity. There is nothing humane about it. I want to fight demons and monsters. I need an equal to battle. Humans are weak. They get bent out of shape over words and skin color. I'm looking forward to the day...
I want people to leave me the fuck alone. Stop reaching out or I will sleep sooner than expected. I found a hole to exist. I will never live again. I am content for the time being.
I gave away all of my money. The ex wife's family is rich. I'm leaving nothing for her to try and come after. I gave away $350K. I've drank away $100K. Fuck that bitch.
The next person that emails me or calls me will be responsible for my death.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.